The Parish Council is meeting tonight (27th March) at 7pm in the Board Room of the Park House Hotel, Bepton. All are welcome.
The agenda is below:
BEPTON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Mr. Howard Ewing
Clerk: Mrs. Lorraine Grocott, B.A. (Hons): Local Policy
23 West Meade, Milland, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7NB, Tel: 01428 741393
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of
BEPTON PARISH COUNCIL at Park House Hotel, Bepton Road,
Thursday 27 March 2014at 7p.m.
The business will be transacted in accordance with the following Agenda.
1. Apologies for absence –
2. Declaration of Interests on the Agenda as required by the Code of Conduct
3. To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting 23 January 2014
4. Public Participation
5. Reports from the District & County Councillors
6. Matters arising from the Minutes –
7. Chairman’s items not mentioned in the Agenda
8. Correspondence/Information – Questions on Emails
9. Council Reports
a) Finance report – Mrs. Grocott RFO,
Statement of accounts
Clerks Contract for review and signature
Preparation for y/e accounts for independent examination
b) Planning report for Jan-Mar – Mrs. Hart
SDNPA Local Plan Options Consultation documents – PC response
Update on end of hard copies of planning applications from CDC
c) Environment/Amenity matters
10. Highways and Byways
Footpath works Bepton Road – HE
Speed Limit reduction Bepton Road & Severals Road– HE
Flooding and other issues in parish – Email to Dan Sanders 11.2.14 – HE
11. County and District Organisations
North Chi – County Local Committee meeting 18 March
Midhurst Area Cycling meeting 18 March
CDC – Meeting with Parishes Thursday 1 May 2014 from 6pm onwards.
12. Other matters – for information or agenda items for next meeting.
13. Date of next meetings – Annual General Meeting 6pm &
Annual Parish Meeting 7.30pm Thursday 22 May 2014
These meetings will be held in Lower Barn at the Park House Hotel – £50.