To order a tasty, nutritious apetito meal and meet one of our friendly drivers that form the
backbone of our meals and wheels service, just call our customer services team on 01903 718893
or email email@example.com to order a hot lunchtime meal delivered to your door.
Storm Eunice may cause significant disruption due to extremely strong winds on Friday.
What to expect:
- There is a good chance that flying debris could result in a danger to life
- Damage to buildings and homes is likely, with roofs blown off and power lines brought down
- Roads, bridges and railway lines are likely to close, with delays and cancellations to bus, train, ferry services and flights
- There is a good chance that power cuts, possibly prolonged, could occur and possibly affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- Large waves are likely and beach material is likely to be thrown onto sea fronts, coastal roads and properties
- It is likely there will be falling branches and some uprooted trees.
Credit – Derek Pratt MBE (NWN, Administrator, Sussex)
Help with Finances
Help with finances is a new web page which lists the support
that is available to those who are struggling with paying council tax bills, as well as
signposting them on to other sites of financial assistance and how to access them.
Please encourage anyone you know who may be struggling to get in touch.
Article forwarded from Judy Fowler
To help raise awareness of these different types of scams, how to spot them, and what to do if you or your family become a victim, the West Sussex Community Safety & Wellbeing Team, alongside Trading Standards, are running free monthly scams awareness webinars for you to attend.
|Tuesday 15 February 2022: 1:00 – 2:30pm Book here|
Monday 7 March 2022: 10:00 – 11:30am Book here
Please note that WSCC have received some reports of difficulty booking via Internet Explorer. Please use another browser or contact WSCC at CommunitySafety.Wellbeing@westsussex.gov.uk to reserve a place.
|Message Sent By|
Derek Pratt MBE (NWN, Administrator, Sussex)
MIDHURST GREENWAY PUBLIC EXHIBITION
The Midhurst Greenway is a proposed shared off-road path for wheelchair and mobility scooter users, walkers, and people on bikes. The first phase will run from just south of New Rd to the eastern end of The Wharf.
The proposed Phase 1 improvements are the subject of this exhibition and the scheme extent is shown in red on the plan below.
The exhibition will take place between 3pm and 7pm
on Friday 4th February in The Willow Room at The Grange Centre, Midhurst.
Also, the plans will be available to view in Midhurst Library at the Grange Centre from February 5th for one week.
The changes apply to all the post boxes in Bepton
Vaccination rates for one dose are 85.2% and second doses are 78.9% in West Sussex. For more information visit our Covid 19 page on the main tabs